Friday, December 18, 2009

Bubles-tales in Anxiety


So This has been a great week. Let me retell my my story of Ticket Master.
I never thought buying tickets for Michael Buble would cause so much stress in my life. I forgot that opening day of ticket sales each page of the order process is timed. So I only had a couple of minutes to accept the seats that ticketmaster found for me and to type in personal info (address, name, email)
So after I confirmed my order I came to the page where they tell you how much your order actually is and you have less than two minutes to type in your payment information. Well the order for 3 tickets was $312.00 (These were for my mom's birthday. My dad said he didn't want us to go and have fun without him.) So I was going to to use my credit card but it was super expensive, so i called my dad to tell how much it was, and to see if he thought it was a good idea. (he was the one who told me to get the best tickets, closest to the stage as possible). So my dad was really great and told me to use his credit card. So my two minutes are being used up during this conversation. So he gave me his credit card number. He told me his security code but I don't remember the screen asking for it. So i had to put in his credit card number and his address and billing information. So I barely made the time limit, and I put in my ticket order. Then the screen came back up and said, there is a problem with your order "Please enter your 3 digit security code". I only had 10 seconds and I just guessed the 3 numbers because I couldn't remember what my dad had told me. I seriously almost had a heart attack. i bet i would have cried if I had been thrown back into the virtual line. Gratefully it worked. The stress was worth it. And before I get any snide comments from any of my sisters. I am paying half of the bill. Check it out, we're sitting in section FBB

No comments:

Post a Comment