Friday, December 18, 2009

They Make me Smile


SADLY KARL (AKA KARLO) COULDN'T MAKE IT


So this past week Erin and Bianca came to visit. Well she came 10 days ago (dec 8th) and just left Tuesday). It was so fun being able to see those two. I really miss them a lot. I think i'd die without video chat. I just felt bad Erin came right at the end of school with finals to study for and such. We didn't do anything terribly exciting. We got to hang play with Bianca, We chatted, We introduced my Dad to Glee, and she introduced both of us to Top Gear. Karls Parents live just a block from my parents in Alpine. It was sad. While Erin was here their dog Goliath died and their basement flooded.

While she was here we we had a Christmas Dinner with my two sisters Erin and Lindsay, their families, and my brother Jordan. My sisters kids crack me up, especially Jake. WE have an arcade basketball hoop we like to play each other on. My mom told Jake he better practice because she was going to play him on Christmas Eve. This was his typical Jake response. "um.. .I don't really see that happening". The 9 year old was trash talking his grandma. She told him she hoped he was right because it would be really embarrasing to tell his friends that he had been beaten by his grandma. ha ha

Highlights at work. Some cranky old man came in yelling and ranting to me about something i had no control over and was not my fault at all. He was yelling and mad as can be. He told me to get someone to talk to and he threatened to close all of his acounts at central bank because the merchant processor who runs his credit card transactions was holding onto his money and not getting it into account as fast as he wanted.
We also played a Christmas Carol game at work. We had a ton of anagram, and we had to name the song. For example WWYAMC would be we wish you a merry christmas. I think i spent at least an hour trying to figure out BATJI. (bring a torch Janette Isabella. I'm a geek, i even busted out the dictionary thinking that would help, but i had to cheat and use the internet. =-)


So School is out. Finals are done with and I did fairly decent. Phonetics I got a 97 on our written portion. I don't know how i did on my Aural Rehabilitation but i felt really good about it. My beastly Speech Anatomy lab took me at least 2 hours to finish. I was just glad i didn't fail it. I"m really happy with my 83.

Its finally beginning to feel a lot like Christmas. This past weekend (Dec 12th) My parents and my brother and I got to go to the Tabernacle Choir Concert with Natalie Cole. It was a great Concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment