Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Day

Christmas Day was really relaxed. My sister and her family were coming over to watch us open presents. So we slept in til 9 or 10. We all got up and showered and ready before we even went downstairs to our Christmas tree. My dad got his U2 tickets and he was so excited. They were wrapped up in a huge box and wrapped around a brick, courtesy of my Sister Lindsay and her husband. I love surprising people.


I'm sad that my moms tickets weren't exactly a surprise but she's really excited for the concert. I got some new sunday skirts. I got a book called Outliers. My sister got me some Ugg boots. and I got some new jeans. I also got some new jewelry. It was great. We got to video chat with my sister Erin in Missouri. We chilled and relaxed all afternoon and then went and saw the new Sherlock Holmes Movie. It was surprisingly clever. I'm a huge fan of Robert Dowey Junior.


My Friend Holly is on her mission in the Dominican Republic. She sent me this cool butterfly as a christmas gift. Her sister tracked me down at my work to deliver it. I'm not sure if its supposed to be an ornament or a hair clip. Its pretty massive.
er;curso

No comments:

Post a Comment