Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Eve.


Christmas Eve was great. I had to work from 12-3. Then i came home. My sister and her kids came over and we had dinner. We listened to a retelling of the christmas story. We read the book The Christmas Oranges. Then we had a white elephant gift opening. We all pretty much got to pick 2 wrapped mystery presents. Then, we could switch or trade with somebody who had already opened theirs. There were two awesome presents. One was Pride and Prejudice with 2 boxes of candy. The other was Home Alone with 2 boxes of Candy. There were books, a puzzle, chapstick, toy planes, a crystal candle holder, toy soldiers, a make up kit, and a slinky which the kids managed to ruin in less than 10 minutes. There was also some windshield wiper fluid which my dad opened. It was a perfect Ken gift so we can't figure out why he wasn't more excited about it. Then We watched the first part of Home Alone. Its a cute movie. I haven't seen it forever.

Then my dad and my brother and I read the book The Best Christmas Pagaent Ever. I had to make some Michael Buble tickets to wrap up for my mom since we couldn't get our real tickets until the day of the concert. So i printed out the ticket master logo and glued it on the front. The I had one side of the ticket had the date and time of the concert and the other side had a picture of Michael Buble.


















No comments:

Post a Comment