Sunday, January 30, 2011

Music Challenge-04

A Song That Makes You Sad- Where've You Been?-Kathy Mattea

Today I think I am going to have to pick 2 songs. Where've You Been is an old song that I have known for at least 12 years, maybe longer. This was a song I learned at my singing lessons. Not that I really understood what the song was about when I was 7 or 8, but I do know that I am older. It's definitely one that will make you tear up a little.


Why-Rascal Flatts
I think this song is beautiful. It's about a sensitive subject that might hit close to home for some who have lost loved ones too early. It'll definitely make you want to cry.


Runners Up:
I'll Forget You-Scarlet Pimpernel Soundtrack
I'll Wait For You-Joe Nichols
So It Goes-Billy Joel
Here Comes Goodbye-Rascal Flatts.

No comments:

Post a Comment