Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2010


This year has been a crazy year and it went by so fast.

~We had some additions to the family. Georgia May and Isaac were born.

~I attempted to integrate myself into the sports world and get involved with the Super Bowl.

~Winter Olympics in Canada.

~I saw Michael Buble in Concert

~The Whole Family was together for Father's Day (including the McClures, the Bireleys, and the Boehms). We had a great time except Bianca broke her Ankle.

~The whole family came together again from Grandpa Lynn's funeral.

~The Summer, especially July was, was insane at the Crook Bed and Breakfast. The Madson's moved back from Connecticut and were staying at our house. I was sleeping there, and Jordan was in his room for a weekend. Frank and Jamie were staying in my apartment in Provo. Adrienne and her kids and Erin and Bianca were sleeping in the basement. Some on mattresses on the floor. Lacey and her girls stayed for a week or two. My dad's Aunt Erma also slept over to visit Grandpa while he was in the hospital.

~After spending practically a whole month together, and right after Adrienne and the kids went home, I went with the Mitchell's to visit them in Denver. Erin and Karl had car problems and missed their Anniversary weekend in St. Louis but joined us in Denver where we all promptly caught the plague. I was fine until the day I flew home. It is not a pleasant experience throwing up on an airplane.

~My Cousin Mandy got married.

~I took the GRE twice. Once in August (did alright) and again in November (rocked it).

~I finally got to see Olivia Irish Dance at her competition. She is great.

~I played in a quartet at a Wedding.

~Saw Scarlett Pimpernel and the Drowsy Chaperon on stage.

~Attended my first BYU football game (since I've been in College). I went to only one other game when I was very little.

~I saw the Judds in Concert.

~Saw David Archuleta sing with the Tabernacle Choir.

~Most importantly, I graduated from BYU. Yahoo!!!!
_______________________________________________________________
This Year. . .
I have learned that the gospel is truly important in my life and I honestly don't know what kind of person I would be with out.

I have learned that actually acting as Christ would, and following his example, and loving without judgement is very hard.

I have found more confidence and realized that I like who I am.

I love my munckins to death. They make me laugh and smile all of the time. I wished they all lived close by.

Blokus makes me angry, and not myself. I'm like the Hulk or something.

__________________________________________________________________

Looking forward to in 2011

New Harry Potter Movie, duh!

Party with Panache (thanks MJ)

Footloose (and I am still waiting on the Wicked cast)

Getting Healthier

Sticking to my BOM schedule

Finishing my Bucket List.

Baby Henry

Finding out Where I am going to Graduate School.

No comments:

Post a Comment