Sunday, July 3, 2011

Which Path


Have you ever felt like you wondering around with no real destination. Not really lost but no momentum or purpose. I have graduated from college. I have a job right now and I am grateful but i feel like all of these doors keep getting slammed in my face.

I applied for graduate school. BYU said no. I was on the wait list at Uof U and Utah State and they filled all of their positions. That didn't work out and I am going to have to reapply.

I have sent my resume to several school districts to see if I can get some work experience. I had my interview at Alpine school district and they took a month to get back to me. They hired someone else. I am still hoping I will hear from Nebo, but we will see.

Now, I am not quite sure what to do. I could apply for a customer service position at the bank that is officially full time. I might go back to school and get a teaching degree. What to do. What to do.

I have adopted a new philosophy. I am moving forward and putting my faith in the Lord that I am going to end up where I am supposed to.

Lead, kindly Light, amid th’encircling gloom, lead Thou me on!
The night is dark, and I am far from home; lead Thou me on!
Keep Thou my feet; I do not ask to see
The distant scene; one step enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment