Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter

I got to see the last Harry Potter Movie., Deathly Hallows Pt. 2, at midnight. It was so great, except the waiting in the line part. My cousin and I realized after the movie was over that after 10 or so years, 7 books, and 8 movies, our childhood had officially ended.

The movie as I said above was excellent. The story telling was done well. The acting and the flow of the movie was such that there were parts that made you laugh, some parts that made you cry, and several scenes that will make you clap and cheer. Not many movies can do that. Good triumphs over evil, but not without loss, and Ron and Hermione are finally together. . It's about time. The only part I was skeptical about was the very end when they flash forward 20 years. They way they aged the actors made me chuckle but it's not horrible. It was an fantastic end to an epic adventure. and I don't use that word (epic) lightly.

Harry Potter now holds the record for midnight debut and opening day earnings. Approximately 92.1 million dollars for Friday alone.
Take that Twilight!

No comments:

Post a Comment