Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It is finished

For the last month or two I have had an albatross around my neck. I have finally finished this book entitled How Hitler could have won World War II. I enjoyed the book but I warn you it is not for the faint of heart. I find WWII very interesting, mostly because of the power and influence of Hitler. This book is very illuminating and shows how prideful, short sided, power hungry Hitler was. These are just a few of the contributing factors that caused Germany to lose the war. Germany may have not have had the man power or manufacturing prowess of the Allies, but they had so many chances for victory, and Hitler did his own thing. My way or the Highway.

This book is very technical and unless you are studying military strategy or have a true undying obsession with WWII I warn you. Don't pick up the book unless you intend to finish it. I am proud I finished it but it took a lot of work. Jordan now says I am an expert on the War I say-hardly. I can pretend though.

No comments:

Post a Comment