Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunday Social Week 43



1. What is your favorite type of workout to do?
Usually I would say something snarky like this.

I prefer doing circuits that have more strength training and minimal cardio. I’ve really enjoyed workouts that use a free weight or just your body to do strength training, not machines.  I’ve also never been a huge fan of running so I truly do not relate when I hear others talking about that “runner’s high.” 
One of my favorite leg and butt exercises is the donkey kick.

2. What is your favorite guilty pleasure candy or sweet?

My homemade caramel popcorn.

3. What is one thing you continuously forget to do?
I’m sure there are a ton of things that I forget to do. I’ve been known to leave my keys in the door when I come home from work. It’s super embarrassing. I also have a Brita water filter at my apartment and I put off actually changing the filter for weeks when it runs out. I just forget to do it.

4. Do you prefer post-its or phone reminders? Why?
I prefer phone reminders. You can set up a notification as far in advance as you need and you never have to worry about losing a little piece of paper.

5. What is your favorite picture currently on your phone that always makes you smile?
I can't pick just one. I have three that I love. 
This is my dad and my nephew passed out together on the couch.

Hunter Hayes-loved him in concert.


My niece with her new magic wand.




1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with Hunter Hayes. I'm currently plotting a way to carry him around in my pocket or prop him on shelf so he can serenade me.

    ReplyDelete