Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Social 41



1.  What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Snuggling with a blanket and watching a movie.

2.  What is your favorite thing to do on a summer weekend?
I love staying outside on summer nights and either going to see outdoor theatre or an outdoor concert. I’ve been to see Rascal Flatts, Rodney Atkins, Brad Paisley, and Arrival all during the summer months and it’s always a blast.


3.  What is your favorite spring activity?
I love being able to eat lunch outside in the sunshine and read a book. I also love taking walks or going swimming.

4.  What is your favorite way to spend a winter day?
Cooking or baking. I love the smell of homemade bread, cinnamon rolls, and cookies.
5.  What is your favorite season and why?

I would say Winter. I don’t really love the cold but I love celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas. I love the music and the lights and being able to see my family. 

6.  What is the best birthday you ever had?
I’ve had a lot of good birthdays but I had a really good time on my 21st birthday. That year my birthday was on Memorial Day.  The Saturday before that, the gang threw me a birthday party. There about 7 of us and we built a fire in my friend’s fire pit and roasted hotdogs. My friend Holly made us some Virgin Margaritas. It was fabulous. They were chilled, refreshing and just what I needed ha ha. My friend Luke made me a birthday cake. Chocolate banana. 2 words Yum-myThen Monday on my birthday, my family came over for a bbq and we topped it all off with apple pie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment