Friday, September 10, 2010

You Have ID? Not Really

So My nephew Jake is almost 10 years old. A little while ago, he told me Germany was his favorite country. Jake loves learning about Germany and he even started taking German lessons from some lady in his ward. I'm pretty sure he is still taking them I'm not sure. So imagine my surprise when on Sunday he said "Billary, guess what I got. An Italian English dictionary". I said "Jake, what the heck? I thought you were learning German".

His reaction was priceless

He gave me that look only Jake can give, He said "Hilly, I'm on the Jason Bourne Schedule, the Jason Bourne Plan". Then His eyes got big and intense, and his hands started waving in the air above his head and he said totally seriously "I don't even know who I am!"

Ha Ha. I love that kid.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! That is So cute! Tell him I will teach him Italian if he wants.

    ReplyDelete