Thursday, November 25, 2010

Jobs-Happy Thanksgiving


I am grateful to have a job at the bank. I have worked there since April of 2007 and I have been able to work through and pay for all of my school. I do meet crazy, naive, people, and sometimes people are even rude, but that's what makes it interesting. Tuesday, I saved some 19 year old girl from an internet scam. Long story short, If someone sends you a money and you haven't done anything to earn money, don't deposit the check and wire it someplace out of the country. I have learned about the whole banking process and how important it is to keep track of your money. I am grateful that I at least got the day off of work, less grateful that I work all day tomorrow. I am earning money, so there will be a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment