Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Saturday and Such

I had a really good weekend, and nothing really special happened. I spent all day Saturday morning cleaning my apartment. While I was cleaning my room, I opened this envelope that's been sitting on my dresser. It was an old birthday card I got from people at work. It has 2 SuperSaver Passes for Cinemark. Nice!! I love coming into my room when everything is dusted and put away, and bed is made. It is just a relieving feeling.

I went to the BYU vs. UNLV game. I was so happy BYU dominated. I was hoping by the last quarter that Las Vegas would just score one touchdown to make the game more interesting. In my humble, not experienced or expert opinion, UNLV was more successful with their running plays. I don't know why but it seemed like their receiver's were having a really tough time actually catching the ball. Then the whole first half I had my legs stretched out, resting on the seat in front of me. then after halftime, this couple decided to come to the game, and they sat right in front of me. They took my foot rest =-(

Then I went with my cousins to Divine Comedy. I know it sounds lame, but their shows are so funny. I was laughing for almost 2 hours straight. The Grinch who tried to stop BYU football, and the Sound of Music parody were great. If any of you can get to the Best of Show in December, I recommend it.

I have learned lately that I have a problem. The fuse on my irritation/frustration keeps getting shorter. I am an extremely impatient person, and its very very bad. As Thomas Jefferson said "Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances."


1 comment:

  1. I LOVED the Grinch one! That was so fun. I hope we can go to the best-of show, but so far Jess and I have conflicts on both nights, just separate nights. We might need to go separate.

    ReplyDelete