Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thoughts on Music

So I came upon this interesting statistic in a book I was reading about Michael Buble. When his Album "Call Me Irresponsible" was released, the album went in at number two in the Billboard 200, before hitting the number on slot the following week. Michael thus joined a very select group: the only other artists who have managed the same feat are Michael Jackson, Mary J Blige, Hilary Duff, NWA, and Sugarland

I think we can play the Sesame Street Game "One of these is not like the other". Admittedly I don't really know NWA. Apparently they were popular when I was like 3, and their songs are explicit rap numbers that I am not into, but Hilary Duff. I have nothing against my namesake personally, I just never though a Disney Channel child would be grouped in the same category as Michael Jackson. I guess you can't argue with fact.
Apparently Justin Beiber has an autobiography that just came out this past week or so. Gues what its called? 100 Percent Official-First Step 2 Forever: My Story.
I am pretty sure he came up with that title on his own because it sounds like a text message. And how old is Justin Bieber anyway? 17? Is he even old enough to have a story? How did they write a whole book?

And what is with these glasses? I am positive they are fake.

Just so you know I am not a Justin hater, but I wouldn't exactly say I have Bieber Fever either.


No comments:

Post a Comment