Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Liebster Award


Heather  from  the Charmed Life Chronicles, nominated me to receive the Liebster Award! How generous of her! It’s nice to know that other people look at my blog besides my sister ha ha!

Here’s how it works:
The award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers (yep, that is certainly me) and then the award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.
If you receive the award, there are a few rules to follow…
o    Each blogger nominated must post 11 things about themselves
o    Then answer the 11 questions the tagger has asked
o    Blogger must then create 11 questions of their own to ask the bloggers they decide to nominate
o    They must choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate and link them on their blog post
o    Bloggers must be notified of their award!
o    No tag backs!

I play the violin but I would love to learn the cello.
If I could buy any car I would buy either a new Jeep Liberty or an Audi R8.
I secretly wish I had to wear glasses. Somehow I think 
they would make me look smart.
I am a Gemini.
I still know all of the words to the opening of the 
Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
The first concert I ever went to was Garth Brooks
I read People, US Weekly, and Entertainment Weekly every week.
About twice a year, usually around March and August, I get the
 urge to listen to my collection of Christmas Music.
Every day, as I am driving to work, I sing at the top 
of my lungs in my car.
I love Cocoanut and Cocoanut smells of any form.  Shampoo, body wash, dessert, pina colada smoothies
I also love tickets. Movie tickets, plane tickets, concert tickets. I don’t discriminate.




Now, here are the 11 questions that Heather wanted me to answer.
1.  Where is your favorite vacation spot?
I would have to Chicago, Illinois or Denver, Colorado
2.  What is your all time favorite book?
I would say the Great Gatsby or 1984
3.  What is something you love doing but
don’t have time to these days?
Read the pile of books that I have waiting for me at my apartment
4.  Do you feel older or younger than your real age?
I think I act more mature than others my age but I feel younger than I actually am. I can’t believe how the time is flying
5.  If you could meet any celebrity, alive or dead, who would it be?
Alive: Michael Buble, Hugh Jackman, or Idina Menzel
6.  If you could battle one movie villain who would you battle?
I don’t know that I would battle him but I think the greatest movie villain of all time is the Joker from the Dark Knight.
 Love Heath Ledger!
7.  What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas
8.  What technology product could you not live without?
My Laptop or my Ipod
9.  If you had 24hrs to do whatever you wanted, and money was no concern, what would you do?
I travel to New York. I would see the Statue of Liberty, eat incredible food, and go see a show on Broadway
10. What is your favorite made-up word?
Smurf. In the urban dictionary smurf means awesome, great or cool. I also use smurf to describe a certain shade of blue =-)
My actually favorite word in obsequious.
11.                Who do you look up to the most?
My mom. I value her opinion a lot.

Now, onto my questions I want the 11 bloggers I tag to answer:
1)   Were you named after anyone?
2)  What is your favorite Cereal?
3)  Favorite Smells?
4)  What are you listening to as you drive in your car? CD, MP3, Podcast, Radio?
6) Would you rather be deaf or blind? Why?
What are you reading right now?
7)   If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
8)    What is your favorite movie?
9) If you could get front row tickets to any concert, who would you go see?
10)  What is the first thing you notice about people?
     11) What t.v. shows are on your TIVO?

Here are the bloggers I am tagging:



1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thank you so much for the award! :) I have already had it, but it is so nice to be appreciated! I might just answer the questions that you had on my blog later this week! :)

    ReplyDelete