Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday Social 27



1.  Favorite Holiday Movies/TV Specials?
There are so many great Christmas movies that it’s too hard to choose.
There are two Christmas Specials I am looking forward to this year.
Tomorrow December 10


December 22

2.  Do you do any volunteering during the holidays if so what? If not what would you do?

I haven’t been doing much volunteering but my work is hosting an angel tree program. I work at a bank and each of our branches are accepting donations and we will all buy presents for needy families in our area.

3. Favorite toy received as a Child for the Holidays?

And my very own whiteboard


4. What was your must have item in high school for the Holidays?

My favorite Christmas gift in High School was my violin.

5. Item you begged for the most and never got?

A Puppy


6. What do you do on Christmas Eve?

Like I mentioned before we usually have dinner and a white elephant exchange with my family. We usually have a program at my church, where we sing hymns and read the Christmas story from the Bible. We don’t usually have set traditions aside from these. One year my family and I read the Best Christmas Pageant Ever by Barbara Robinson before we went to bed. Last year we spent the evening at my Aunt’s house playing games and it turned out to be a blast. 

2 comments:

  1. what is it about those whiteboards? i see one at ikea every time i go and always feel this impulse to buy it, but i don't know what i'd do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted a puppy too... Our parents are lame. Can't wait to see you so soon at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete