1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
A baby panda. There's no special reason or story, I just
think they're super cute.
2. What do you keep beside your bed?
I keep a clock and my phone by my bed. Even though I have a nice clock I still use my phone as my alarm. I usually have some books and magazines by my bed as well.
3. What is your least favorite chore?
I guess I’d say cleaning toilets. Also cleaning up all
the hair in my bathroom after I’ve blow dried and brushed it out.
4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily
routine, what would it be?
Actually waking up and getting out of bed is hard but
I’d have to say blow drying my hair.
5. What do you do to vent anger?
I’ll vent to a friend, a coworker, or my parents. Or I’ll just
take a time out to calm down. I’ll watch some t.v. or
listen to music. It usually helps me a lot.
6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
Christmas is my favorite Holiday. I love celebrating Christ and becoming more aware of others. I love the lights and the music. I love spending time with family and surprising them with a nice gift. I also appreciate that we have a long break from school and the fact that I don’t have to work on Christmas.