Sunday, February 7, 2010

Here are the 9 loves of my Life

The first thing in my life that I am in Love with and that I am the most grateful for is my family. I've realized how how much support they give me and all the smiles that they cause. I realized they are probably what makes me the happiest. More specifically these little munchkins will always brighten my day no matter what is happening.



Mr. Jake, what can I say. He's 9 and he acts like he's in college sometimes. He is really into tanks, weapons, military history. He loves Germany and is taking German lessons. He loves to stump you with trivia. He takes this all to seriously, but he likes to challenge you to basketball shooting contests. I love that I can make him roll his eyes when we talk about sports. He is a great big brother. There's so much to love about this good good kid.
Miss Olivia. She's adorable and should probably be not just in a beauty pageant but also winning it. . She giggles and its infectious. I love her look that she gives with her big chocolate brown eyes right before she starts to laugh. She has the most awesome long hair I've ever seen. She is such a help with India. She's like a second mommy. She is a dancer, and probably the fastest runner her age. She's like a cheetah.



Faye is also just beautiful. She has wicked big blue eyes. I love hearing her talk about her kittens. She will ask you the funniest questions and just be so matter of fact about everything. Faye is a smart girl with a great curiosity. She likes to know about everything. She's also got major guts. She is an extreme little girl. She does dance lessons, she loves Rhino rides, and has he own snow mobile.

Tristan is the most charming 4 year old you will ever meet. He says the sweetest things. It is not uncommon to hear I love you several times a day. He has a very intense personality. He can make up the most bizarre hilarious stories you have ever heard right of the top of his head. He loves Jack and Scarlett, but he also thinks he's an adult. He loves to be where the party is. He loves Eggnog. Hearing him sing Tomorrow from Annie or So What by Pink would make anybody smile.


Miss Isabel. She is the sweetest little girl. Her smile just melts your heart. She loves to snuggle and she's like your own personal cuddly pet. She just likes to relax and hang out with you. She loves getting one on one attention, like playing with dominos, and she always wants to be involved in whatever game is going on at the moment. She loves playing I Spy though I'm not sure she understands the rules. She is not afraid to enjoy her chocolate treats. That's my girl.


Jack-Jackie Chan Man. He is just the sweetest little boy. He has the cutest little voice. I remember when he was littler he'd always ask What's that? What you doing? He love his toy Rocket. He makes me laugh when he tells his mom that he wants to eat yogurt as part of his dinner and then he only ends up eating one bite. He's always running to keep up with his big brother Tristan. He's very active and always either in or on something, just exploring.

Miss India. She is still very much attached to her mom. She is also adorable just like her sisters. She has electric blue eyeballs, and her crooked little smile is priceless. She is just learning to talk and jabbers all of the time. She loves puppies. Its amazing to see her eyes widen and her face light up when she gets excited about something. I'm actually making progress with her. She's getting more comfortable around me. She'll give me Five and yesterday she gave me a kiss on the cheek for the first time.

Bianca. Bianca. First thing I love about this girl, besides her ginormous beautiful blue eyes, her cheekies, and her dimples is her name. We gave the kid so many nicknames before she was even born. Beyonce, Binaca. Biankadonk. mostly we just call her B now. I love how easily you can get her to laugh. She's got personality like no other. She's already mimics her mom saying "no" or "nuh-uh". She loves to play and be chased around just as much as she loves her "babies" and toys. I miss her little puppy/squeaky mouse noises she makes. I wish she lived closer.Miss Scarlett is just the tiniest most gorgeous baby doll. My sister calls her their little princess.
I just hope she can survive the two monkey men she has for older brothers.

1 comment:

  1. They are ADORABLE! You are so lucky. I want more nieces! (and nephews too)

    ReplyDelete