Friday, February 5, 2010

I Thought I Knew What Love Meant.


In honor of Valentine's Day: Enjoy!!!

The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. ~Victor Hugo

Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs

Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day

Love is when all you care about is that one person no one could hurt you more and yet no one can make you happier

Love is when they gaze into your eyes and it warms your heart

Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker

I learned the real meaning of love. Love is absolute loyalty. People fade, looks fade, but loyalty never fades. You can depend so much on certain people, you can set your watch by them. And that's love, even if it doesn't seem very exciting. ~Sylvester Stallone


Love, true love, is that which can give the most without asking or demanding anything in return.
~Mazie Hammond

So now, What can I say I love about my Life?
That's for another time. . . stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. No, I want your views on love Hilly.

    I'll stay tuned :)

    ReplyDelete