Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas!!

So Christmas was great and I got some lovely presents.

I got a Novelle Watch set. I got 4 watches (one black, one white, one pink, one purple)

Adrienne got my name for Christmas and gave me this Dana Rebecca mini ruby necklace.

I got some awesome black Balance boots. As Jordan stated, they are pretty boss.
I also got an awesome Revue red wool coat and a Linda Lucia purple sweater/ jacket, which I will have to post pictures of when I get a camera with a charged battery.

We also all got to drive to Bicknell to see Grandma and Grandpa. We had dinner with Brad and Susan and drove around to see Christmas lights. Grandma stuffed us with a huge turkey dinner and we all got to go to church.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment