Thursday, December 9, 2010

College



Today was my last day of class at BYU. Its kind of a surreal experience to tell you the truth. When you leave High School you think you are all grown up and ready for the "real world". That just means college, and more school and more classes. Now that I am done with my Bachelor's at BYU I don't know what to expect. Even though I have graduate school looming on the horizon, I feel even more than before that I am supposed to be entering the adult world and I'm still not quite sure what I am doing with my life.
There are times that I miss High School. I miss a few of my teachers, I miss doing orchestra, and I miss having all of my friends together and being able to see each other everyday. As fun as High School was, I have had a blast in College. Its been a learning experience living on my own and I have loved being in new wards and meeting new friends. Though I don't feel quite prepared to leave, I am feeling more than ready to be done. I have put in my time, and heaven knows more than enough money, and I am proud that I made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment