Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Day 8 and 9

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree. I love this song. I grew up learning this for voice lessons, with two different teachers. It is definitely a classic. I'm sorry for those who disagree, but when it comes to classics, nothing beats the original. Brenda Lee was only 14 when she recorded this. Feel free to sing along, you know you want to.


No music list is ever complete without my boyfriend, Michael Buble. He sings this next song on my list, I'll be home for Christmas. His voice is beautiful, the song is lovely, it just works. For all the fans, or anybody reading this for that matter, Michael is supposed to have a full length Christmas album out by next year. Please ignore the movie clips from the "Santa Clause" movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment