Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 10-Baby its cold outside


Whoever is reading this I'd like your feedback. I really like the song Baby It's Cold Outside, but I have two different versions I like for different reasons. I'd like you to vote and tell me which one you like the best.
I have known about the Lady Antebellum version for quite a while, and I love how simple it is. I really like how the changed the line "maybe just one cigarette more" to "maybe just one little kiss more".
I like the more whimsical feel of this version done by the Glee cast. I also love that this version uses harmony at the end to build more of a climax. I really don't like that its two guys singing it for some reason. It should be a guy and a girl. If it was a guy and a girl, like it has been done traditionally, this version would be perfect.  


No comments:

Post a Comment