Friday, August 9, 2013

Everybody Loves Hunter

I just have to love on Hunter Hayes for a minute. I think his album and new music are just awesome. I loved seeing him when he opened for Carrie Underwood. He is actually very good live.  Here are five reasons I am a Hunter Hayes fan  and you should be too.


1)    That Face-tell me you would not be thrilled to meet him in person.


2)    He wrote or co-wrote every song on his album, which I really admire. And, he recorded his first album when he was like nine. 

3)   Storm Warning. I was a fan when I heard this first single on the radio. Then I saw the music video and learned that Hunter Hayes played all thirtyish instruments that are heard on his album. Thirty! I play two instruments and even when I refer to the piano I use the term “play” very loosely.


4)   He is a dedicated performer


5)    His Youtube Channel is way fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment