I just have to love on Hunter Hayes for a minute. I think his album and new music are just awesome. I loved seeing him when he opened for Carrie Underwood. He is actually very good live. Here are five reasons I am a Hunter Hayes fan and you should be too.
1) That Face-tell me you would not be thrilled to meet him in person.
2) He wrote or co-wrote every song on his album, which I really admire. And, he recorded his first album when he was like nine.
3) Storm Warning. I was a fan when I heard this first single on the radio. Then I saw the music video and learned that Hunter Hayes played all thirtyish instruments that are heard on his album. Thirty! I play two instruments and even when I refer to the piano I use the term “play” very loosely.
4) He is a dedicated performer
5) His Youtube Channel is way fun.