1. What are 3 items you can't live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes don't count).
I have to pick 4
Make Up (mascara and lipstick)
a good magazine or book to read.
2. What is your all time favorite book? Why?
The Great Gatsby. To read about why I like this book in depth, you can find the link under popular posts or click here. I love the language and how well written the book is. I would also that the characters are actually complex and interesting and the book is full of interesting ideas.
I also love the Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley. This is our book club pick for this month and I will be writing about it in a later post.
3. What is something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2013?
Clean out my car
Line up student teaching for January
Read at least 5 new books.
Study more ASL
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
This is hard. Off of the top of my head I would say my senior year of high school. I felt super busy and it was a hectic time but I loved participating in orchestra and having an excuse to play my violin. I also had an awesome group of friends and it was so fun being able to see them every day.
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
I am a nerd, and I know it. I don’t know if I am self conscious or just shy but it can hard for me to meet new people and be the one that "breaks the ice." I am a homebody. Most of the time I prefer just staying in and relaxing after work. Lastly, I can be a great listener.