Sunday, August 18, 2013

Favorite Things of This Week. #9

It’s the beggining of Peach Season.



This Chocolate Almond Smoothie
1 cup Almond Milk
1 banana
2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa-(This makes it a little overpowering. I only used 1 Tbsp. and it was plenty)
1 scoop of protein powder (you can buy plain egg white protein powder)
5 almonds
Zero Calorie Sweetener to taste. I think I used Truvia.




CMA Music Festival..I watched most of this on Monday. It was very fun. I even got to see Hunter Hayes perform twice. I am seriously considering getting tickets for next summer and going to Nashville for a weekend.  Speaking of Hunter, I found this video on Youtube. The girl you hear is a little annoying but the video is a little funny.







I finally got to rent the movie 42 from Redbox. Even if you aren’t a fan of sports movies I think you’ll like it.



I got a week off of work and was able to go to Hawaii for the first time.  That will be a post later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment