Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Social Week 64


1.  What do you miss most about being a kid?
Mostly during the holidays, I miss my family living together. Now I have to visit my sister in Colorado or skype with my sister in Missouri. I miss not having to stress about my job or if I’m going to have money to pay for everything I have to. I miss not having anything to worry about on Saturdays. I could just go play and roll with the flow

2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?  
                     
My dad use to call me Tiger Lily. It always makes me think of Peter Pan. Then my oldest nephew came along. When he was learning how to talk he could not pronounce my name correctly so he called me Hilly. Now pretty much everyone in my family calls me Hilly, whether it’s on Facebook, through a text message, or on a phone call.

3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
I loved swinging, playing kickball, or hanging upside down on the monkey bars.

4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Probably a veterinarian. I loved animals.

5. Did you participate in any school activities?
I was in orchestra or as we were known-the dorkestra. We to perform, compete, and also participate in the pit for the school musical.

6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
So when I first started music lessons and performing at recitals, I had major stage fright.  It also happened when I had to speak in church. I would get so nervous and overwhelmed I would just start crying.  I always tried to convince my parents that wasn't crying but that my eyes were "sweating". For some odd reason I don’t think they ever believed me.

Have a great Sunday
Hillary

No comments:

Post a Comment