1. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
I think I wanted to be a nurse or a veterinarian.
2. What was your favorite way to kill time as a kid?
My first reaction is to say reading. I loved Nancy Drew, Harry Potter, and so many others.
3. When did you get your first cell phone?
Maybe this is a sign that I am getting old, but I didn’t get my cell phone until my senior year of high school.
4. What is your favorite magazine to read?
Right now, I’d say Entertainment Weekly.
5. What is the one random object people would be surprised to find in your purse?
Nothing surprising. I think I have fingernail clippers. The rest of the stuff in pretty standard: I have my wallet, some lipstick, pens, and my Ipod.