Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday Social (7)

             
                                                        Sunday Social 

       What is your favorite handbag you've ever owned?

I didn’t technically own the purse, but I really loved the Luella Bartley bag my sister let me borrow a few years back. 

What is your dream handbag you lust over?
I love this Valentino Bag~In White and Red





What are the daily essentials in your purse or work bag?


What's in your purse (with pictures)?

My Purse

























 My sunglasses, my iPod, keys, thumb drive, and gum. Yes, I still listen to my super old iPod.

 
Wallet and Checkbook

Make Up and Lipgloss and Lotion



Pens and Emergency Tide Stain Remover.


 
Pharmacy


I usually always have a book in my purse: Either a paper book or on my iPad


No comments:

Post a Comment