Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sunday Social (4)~Fashion

                                           Sunday Social


1. What is your favorite store to shop at?
Most of my clothes come from Gap, Target, Old Navy, Ross, and DownEast.

2. If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?
Honestly, I'm not really in to specific designers. I like cute clothes that fit. If I had to pick a designer I’d choose Marc Jacobs. He designs nice hand bags 


3. Must-have closet staple?
Miracle Body Jeans, Cardigans, Dress Pants for Work,  and my Bangers & Mash Tees

4. Favorite kind of shoes?
Flats all the way! They are comfortable and you can find some very cute patterns. You can wear them with jeans and dress them up.


5. Best clothing deal you've ever gotten (sale or amazing find)?
I can't think of anything at the moment. I do love finding great prices which is why Ross is so great.

6. Style you'd love to try?
Right of the top of my head I’d have to say pastels and florals are big right now. I could definitely use more color and fun in my wardrobe. However, I don’t think I could do the tangerine orange that’s really popular now. Not yet anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment