Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Social (2)

                             Sunday Social


So I found this fun blog idea through a friend. I haven't linked up to the original site but I I though it would be fun to answer their questions, start a discussion and hear your ideas. This week was supposed to be week 5 but I am going to try and catch up with post 2-5 this week. Then I'll be ready to start 6 next Sunday.  The first week was about experiences in becoming a blogger. I don't have a large  following and I don't consider myself a true blogger, So I decided just to start with week 2. 
This one is right up my alley

1. Favorite movie of all time?

I actually just did a wrote a post about this very topic. Here are my 4 top favorite movie.
There are so many good ones but  here are some of my other favorites that I recommend are

~Pretty much ANYTHING Christopher Nolan (Inception, Dark Knight)
~Sleepless in Seattle
~Sherlock Holmes
~Mr. Holland's Opus
~ Oceans11

2. Favorite movie quote?
You know I can’t just pick one, but I just happen to have these handy.

1-I already know an awful lot of people and until one of them dies I couldn't possibly meet anyone else.

2-Two brothers... One speaks no English, the other learned English from watching "The Wide World of Sports." So you tell me... Which is better, speaking no English at all, or speaking Howard Cosell?

3-This fricking yoga made my feet bigger.

4-You look down, they know you're lying and up, they know you don't know the truth. Don't use seven words when four will do. Don't shift your weight, look always at your mark but don't stare, be specific but not memorable, be funny but don't make him laugh. He's got to like you then forget you the moment you've left his side.

5-Your influecing an entire population of kids who wont know how to think straight. Or how to vote for a president. Or understand the significance of Roe vs Wade.
Pop Star: Oh! [laughs] I don't support boxing as a sport. I think it's to violent.

6-I'd recognize this penmanship anywhere. You have the handwritin' of a serial killer.

7-Yeah, sir, you might want to send a maintenance man over to that office across the way. The lights are off, and they must be looking for a fuse box, 'cause them flashlights, they keep me awake.

8-To trudge: the slow, weary, depressing yet determined walk of a man who has nothing left in life except the impulse to simply soldier on.

9-A thermostat on a home furnace; is that supposed to go to 5,000 degrees, you think?

10-Did you ask your last cable repair guy out to dinner?
No. But the last one was like three hundred pounds and had a handlebar mustache.

11-You know You're much more attractive with your mouth shut!

12-Despite my privileged upbringing, I'm actually quite well-balanced. I have a chip on both shoulders.

13-There was abuse in my family, but it was mostly musical in nature.

14-"Thanks a heap coyote ugly. This cactus-gram stinks even worse than your abandonment.

15-My parents don't like anything ostentatious. And they really don't like fire.

3. Best movie to watch for a girls night in?

~How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
~The Wedding Planner
~Miss Congeniality

4. Best breakup movie
~Steel Magnolias
~Phantom of the Opera
~P.S. I Love You
All are good for a nice cry. (I’d recommend some Nicholas Sparks but I can’t on principle.

5. Favorite celeb eye candy?
   

   

6. Which movie star's closet would you want to raid?
Diana Agron
or Princess Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment