Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I hope my students are this awesome.

Whether they mean to be or not, kids are hilarious. This collection of test answers and drawings is all the evidence you need.


No arguments here.

This kid either means people should kill each other or they should have to sit through the movie until they die of boredom.

Wait...Tedison?

I would've given extra points for creativity.

I can't read the question. There's a bear in the way.

This is what happens when you let your child watch too much reality TV.

I wonder if the teacher bought it.

Honest Warren is honest.

This seems accurate to me.


Good answer.

Sounds about right to me.

Plant Cell

Grade Ninja is here to prevent you from failing.

A little too honest DJ
This kid's mom works at Home Depot and told her child that they sold out of every snow shovel except one so customers were fighting over who would get it.


No comments:

Post a Comment