Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday Social 54



First, Happy Father’s Day to this guy. Thanks for putting up with your crazy kids and being so patient with us. You are great.

Now onto this week's questions. 

1. What is your biggest driving pet peeve?
I have a few pet peeves.                                                                                             
1)   People driving 10-15 miles under the speed limit                                                           
2)  I get frustrated when people turn right to merge into the traffic and they turn out right in front of you and you have to slam on your brakes.

You should also know that I have road rage problems.

2. What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
I don’t know that I really have a pet peeve. I just become disinterested if people are negative or if they complain in every single post. Your blog does not have to be full of drama.

3. What is your biggest general pet peeve?
I really don’t like when people are out in public, for example paying for groceries, or at the bank, and they talk on their cell phone. It’s just rude.
One of my biggest pet peeves is when people leave grocery carts in parking spaces and don’t walk them over to the returns.

4. What is your most irrational fear?
 I don’t know why but I have this irrational fear of going bald. I even had a dream the other night that I was not only losing hair but that my whole scalp was visible. I felt like Benjamin Franklin.

5. Name 3 celebrities you'd want to have dinner with.

Jennifer Lawrence


Hunter Hayes


Emily Blunt

Runner’s Up Would Be Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift, Daniel Craig 
or Bill Cosby

No comments:

Post a Comment