Saturday, June 29, 2013

Sunday Social 56


1. What is your favorite movie of all time?


















                                                                                
I also love
The Italian Job
Mission Impossible
Inception
Ocean’s 11
Sleepless in Seattle
Mr. Holland’s Opus

2. What is your favorite movie quote?
 Now let me correct you on a couple of things, OK? Aristotle was not Belgian. The central message of Buddhism is not ‘Every man for himself.’ And the London Underground is not a political movement. Those are all mistakes, Otto. I looked them up.”

Despite my privileged upbringing, I'm actually quite well-balanced. I have a chip on both shoulders.

I see. So, what you're saying is that even though you are an almost-paralyzed, multiphobic personality who is in a constant state of panic, your wife did not leave you, you left her because she... liked Neil Diamond?

You look down, they know you're lying and up, they know you don't know the truth. Don't use seven words when four will do. Don't shift your weight, look always at your mark but don't stare, be specific but not memorable, be funny but don't make him laugh. He's got to like you then forget you the moment you've left his side.

I already know an awful lot of people and until one of them dies I couldn't possibly meet anyone else.

3. What is the best movie to watch for a girls night in?




















4. What is the best breakup movie?




















5. Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life?
 Rumer Willis-just because she resembles me tiny bit, so I was told. 












6. Which movie star's closet would you want to raid?
Jennifer Aniston



1 comment:

  1. Charade is one of my faves too!
    Steel Magnolias always kills me!!

    ReplyDelete