Friday, June 7, 2013

My Favorite Things This Week


Today I got to wear Jeans to work


Chocolate Twizzlers-just plain delicious


Arrested Development-I love this show so much.


I got to see this in Salt Lake. The music is great and the cast was very talented.


For our Customer Appreciation Day at work we got these awesome insulated bottles. I will never have to go “buy” a new cup at the gas station when I stop for a Dr. Pepper. I actually had a little teenage boy ask me if it was a piggy bank and if he was supposed to put money in it. Don't ask me where he got that idea. 

Amazon.com  I ordered some fun things off of Amazon this week.



I loved The Devil Wears Prada movie and I have wanted to read the book for a long time.


Girl Meets World Cast at ATX Television Festival. 

'Boy Meets World' at ATX Fest: 'None of thesekids ever went on to knock off a liquor store!'


No comments:

Post a Comment