Monday, January 25, 2010

Black Light Party

So this weekend, on Saturday, my neighbors had a Black Light Delirium Dance Party. I don't know why I went because I honestly can not dance to save my Life. Anyway, there was a great turn out and I had a really fun time. I even let my friend Claire draw hearts on my face.
I realized something very important about myself. Well 3 things.
NO. 1-I really can't dance.
NO. 2-I am sadly deprived in my knowledge of rap and hip hop music.
I knew a few of the songs they played like Tik Tok by Ke$ha, Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne, Untouched by the Veronicas, so I was completely hopeless. i was introduced to the song Low by Flo Rida. I've heard some of Flo Rida's music but apparently not this extremely popular song.
NO. 3- I like the song Heartless, and If Kanye West wasn't, well the Kanye we've all grown to love, I might actually listen to some of his music.

1 comment:

  1. Haha you didn't know Low? :) Just kidding. And I have seen you dance, and I think you're great.

    Just saying.

    Play soon?

    ReplyDelete