Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Cell of Mediocrity


So my friends and I decided to have a New Years Eve/Lets get together before everybody heads back to school party. It ended up being at my house. I had a good time. All of my good high school friends were there Holly, Luke, Kyle, Jokke, Sara,Aubrey, and Wayne.
Sadly Travis was in St. George, Holly W is in the Dominican Republic, and Jura is in France for the holidays visiting her fiance.

We made 4 huge pizzas. Luke had a dough recipe he was dying to try out, which I must say was a pretty darn good recipe. The crust on our pizza was stupendous. We made 2 pepperoni pizzas,one bacon/chicken/bbq pizza(so delicious, there aren't words). Our last pizza was a throw anything you want on it so there was onions pepperoni,and jalapeno peppers, and I think some bacon. Anyway, Everybody had at least 2 or 3 pieces of pizza and we still had almost 2 whole pizzas left. It was ridiculous. I got stuck with all of the leftovers because nobody would take some home. Jokke made some great chocolate cookies filled with peanut butter.
After we enjoyed our spoils we played Scum (aka the Great Dalmuti). Sadly I did not fair to well. I never made it to the top seat. I made it to the #2 seat, but for the most part i moved all over the place with two turns as scum.

Then we played in the manner of the Adverb. My parents were so curious as to what we were doing because we were so loud. We also played freeze frame. I got to play a bratty child being babysat. I was a failed dancer on a broadway stage, Charlies Angels, and I got turned into Bella. This was by far the scene that made me laugh the most. I was pretending to have a sprained Ankle when luke froze the scene and took Sara's spot. He then turned into Edward Cullen and told me not to be alarmed but that he likes to watch me sleep. I lost it, I couldn't do anything but laughl
Then we chatted and watched Fun with Dick and Jane.

My party went until 2:30. and I spent another 30-40 minutes cleaning up the kitchen.
Was it worth the clean up and the late night hours. Most definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment