Tuesday, January 5, 2010

REFLECTIONS


2009 was a good year. I don't know that there have been many changes in my life, but I feel like i've grown and changed and matured as a person.

SOME GOOD THINGS HAVE HAPPENED
I did not know my great roommates before we moved in together this year. I've learned I am capable of becoming great friends with complete strangers, including my Apt. 54 family
I was able to go to Denver for the first time, and the biggest mall I have ever seen.
Miss Scarlett was born, and I know have 9 little munchkins to love.
I got a credit card.
I bought my first car.
I've started my Senior year of College
I've met Gypsies.
I still have a job.

THINGS THAT I HAVE LEARNED
I have learned to recognize when others need to be put put before myself.
Its hard to be a good friend.
Forgiveness is a simple word, not a simple concept.
Everybody needs to know that somebody cares about them and loves them.
I really like making photomontages.
Nobody is perfect.
Life is hard.
I've realized how important family really is.
Now, more than ever, I am grateful that my friends still put up with me.
I am spoiled.


THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2010.
Graduation from BYU.
Michael Buble concert (duh!)
Baby Georgia
New Harry Potter Movie
Finding Out the Cast of Wicked: the Movie
. . . . and I would like to plan a Trip to New York this Spring after school is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment