Monday, January 11, 2010

My favorite Part of Working at Central Bank

So, Saturday I had almost identical conversations with two separate customers who called in.

"Central Bank, This is Hillary"
"Hillary who's there besides you today?"
"Its just Mary Jo and I working today"
"Let me talk to Mary Jo."

Conversation No. 2
"Central Bank, This is Hillary"
"Hillary's whose working besides you?"
"Mary Jo and I are working today"
"Let me talk to Mary Jo please"
"Okay, She had to run downstairs for a second, would you mind holding?"
"No, that's fine". . . after a minute the call rang back through
"Hillary, I'm waiting to talk to Mary Jo"
"She's still downstairs, Is there something I can help you with"
"NO, I just need to talk to Mary Jo"

This is my other favorite story.
This older man I was helping at my window wouldn't talk to me for some reason.
Mary Jo knew this man and her station is right next to mine, so he asked her, as he pointed to me "Is she new?"
and Mary Jo laughed and said "she's not new, she's been here for a while"
and I had to chime in "Yeah, I've been here for almost 3 years".
then the old guy said "where have I been?"

I don't know sir. I don't know. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment