Thursday, January 28, 2010

Certainties Part Deux

These are some deep thoughts about me.

When I go Jogging, sometimes I'll listen to classical musical, like a Mozart piano Concerto

I am scared of spiders and driving in the snow.

Je veux apprendre le français. Son si beau, et j'aime la façon qu'il n'y paraît.

I don't like the stories that Nicholas Sparks writes. They are full of death and depression. His stories all have the same format. There's a whirlwind, sometimes forbidden romance. Someone gets cancer or some miscellaneous disease. That's rare except in Sparks' books. He/She/It dies at an unexpected time and causes pain/sadness/death to the other main character. "Sparks has a formula (just as any other popular writer does) that is like emotional acupuncture to women’s tear ducts. Take an overly emotional new relationship between young naive opposites, sprinkle in a bit of longing, punctuate with a tragedy, and sum up with loving nostalgia. Essentially Sparks recreates Romeo and Juliet in every one of his works, but disguises just enough of the formula to keep women coming back." (http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-397707)." Yet sadly, I will probably end up going to see Dear John.

I usually meet at least one person everyday whom I wish I could control and tell what to do. Just to make things easier for them.

My eyes are gray and colorless unless I wear a blue or green shirt.

My biggest fault is that I get angry in my car way too often.

I like flowers but I can't pick one that i like the most.

It is fun to pretend that I can sing Defying Gravity.

I wish I could speak with an British, Aussie, or Irish accent.

One of my dream jobs is to be in a pit orchestra on Broadway. But since I don't think many theaters use live music anymore, I found a new job I want to investigate. I would love to be a musical Supervisor/Director for a major film studio.

I wish we could dress like they did in the 1930s.

I would love to have a buddy to read books with. There are so many good ones that I haven't read.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to be your book buddy?

    And we don't have to read Nicholas Sparks :)

    ReplyDelete