Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Life is Ordinary


Today has just been a funny day.

So I went to get my Eyebrows waxed today At Fantastic Sams. Its the One in Provo over by Buy Low, Suzy's Deals, Cafe Rio, Training Table, etc. So there are only two ladies working there today. One was working on my face, and the other one was cutting another customers hair. So someone new walked in. The girl helping me said, as she was still waxing away "Hi how are you? Did you just need a hair cut?" to the nice little hispanic lady. The lady started talking and it sounded like gibberish. We couldn't really hear or understand her. So the girl helping me said "Give me one second" and she went over to the front desk to put the hispanic woman's name on the list.

So i was just sitting relaxing in my chair when my girl came back over. and she said "That woman was looking for Tamales. I asked her if she meant to go over to Cafe Rio (which was right next door). She said No, and kept going on about how she wanted chicken and pork Tamales."
So I'm pretty sure the lady wanted to order tamales right then and there at the counter.

We were both confused. First of all Fantastic Sams does not look like a restaurant of any kind. I'm pretty sure If I walked into a salon of any sort I'd realize "I don't think they serve food here".

No comments:

Post a Comment