Saturday, July 27, 2013

Picks of the Week.


Out of Print Clothing. This website has fun t-shirts made from book covers. Check out the website.


William, Kate, and the Royal baby.  They are just the cutest couple and I am so happy for them. How adorable is she in that polka dot dress?



I forget how much I love this movie. The cast is great, the writing is quick, it all just works when put together. It’s one movie you can watch over and over. It holds up well. 



7 Little Words. This is a game similar to a crossword. In each puzzle, use the clues to help you click on the 20 tiles in the right order to unscramble the 7 hidden words. Remember, you can always ask for a hint. 



Tropical Starbursts. These are by far the best family of starbursts.  Mango melon, pina colada, strawberry-banana, and royal berry punch. How can you go wrong. 


Just found out this is a book. And yes I ordered it off Amazon. I won’t get around to reading it just yet, but I bet it’ll be a fun, quick read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment