Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday Social 58


1. What is your all-time favorite song?
This is so hard to answer because I probably have 10-20 favorite songs. It’s almost impossible to choose just one.  But to add some variety to my answers I will go with Don’t Ask Me Why by Billy Joel. He is one singer that I would love to see in concert but I don’t that will ever happen.

2. Who is your favorite singer/band?

 Duh!
I also love Garth Brooks, Carrie Underwood, and ABBA

3. What song reminds you of your childhood?
Oops I did it again Brittney Spears
I would also say Allstar by Smashmouth, I Want It That Way by Backstreet Boys, or Wannabe by the Spicegirls

4. What songs put you in a good mood?
That’s What Makes You Beautiful-One Direction
Vision of Love-Kris Allen
Everything-Michael Buble
Cupid’s Got a Shotgun-Carrie Underwood

5. What is your music to rock out to in your car?

Lady Antebellum

Hunter Hayes

Taylor Swift

6. What is the most embarrassing album or song you own?

Eye to Eye-from a Goofy movie




2 comments:

  1. I love Allstar by Smashmouth!

    Jenni
    thebeautifullittlefools.blogspot.co

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping over from Sunday Social :) Love your picks- especially Oops! Such a good song to rock out to and the music video is so cheesy

    ReplyDelete