Friday, July 5, 2013

Things I'm a Lovin



Zoya Nail Polish and Nail Lacquer.  I just got this polish in my white elephant gift during our family vacation.. The color is Jacqueline. I love how sturdy this polish is and how long it lasts. And they have tons of fun colors.  It’s a little more expensive ($8 a bottle) but you definitely need to check this website out. 



Do I have to be Canadian to get this kind of back stage meet and greet? Seriously, I would do anything for a hug from Michael. 


Fireworks right outside our house last night.


This little guy here. He and his brothers and sister are visiting for another week!


As you know I am a big fan of musicals. I keep hearing rumor that a movie of Wicked is closer and closer to a reality. I stumbled across this video of Kristen Bell. How great would she be as Glinda?


I just finished Divergent. It was a fun, fast read and the third book in the trilogy just came out this year. I am excited to see more about the filming of the movie. Especially since Theo James will be in it. He is playing Four. 


Have you read Divergent and Insurgent? Did you like them? Are you looking forward to the movie?


No comments:

Post a Comment